Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The beginning of a journey for Vivid Essence Photography

I've been shooting for a while now, but I've finally decided to take it the "that place"....I've been wanting to for a while, but I didn't really think it was a good time....but is there ever a good time, or perfect time for anything? You just kinda gotta go for it I think....the other thing was I didn't know if I would HAVE the time, I've got three little ones all under the age of 4...yea, it can get a little crazy....doesn't matter, people do way more with kids, right?

I think I'm just gonna go for it...I'm not getting any younger, this is something I've always wanted to pursue...I've tried other things and I always come back to it...passion....it's what I've got...let's not let it go to waste...

I dream that someday maybe, I'll be able to travel and do this...my two favorite things in the world....

I'll start out slow, no rushing into it...I want quality over quantity...

So here I go!


View my site: Vivid Essence Photographywedding photographer,vivid essence photography,vintage style wedding photography,modern weddings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates