Friday, June 25, 2010

PAYING IT FORWARD

My husband and I were married in April of this year and it
was literally the craziest time of my life, a great crazy, but overwhelming and at times exhausting.

There were so many things that I needed and didn't even think I'd be able to get, mainly because I was not in the budget. NOTHING was in the budget. Luckily it was meant to be, because somehow I managed
(with the help of some incredible people)
to make everything work.

Now because it wasn't in the budget I pulled a lot of strings and even did some trades. I was gonna have a really nice, small, outdoor, vintage wedding....I was determined and it happened.

Now, because of my own personal experience and from getting the "behind the scenes" feel,
 I was inspired.

I want to give back,

I want to "pay it foward"

Especially since I'm beginning in my business venture I think it'd be really great to help others in the process of moving forward.

So this is my proposed plan:

Every year I'm going to select a couple to shoot a wedding for them entirely FREE....

FREE

No strings attached, a few guidelines but no money whatsoever.

This is my "Pay if Foward" Competition
and here are the "guidelines"

All I ask of the couple is:
  • Enjoy the style of photography that I shoot
  • Appreciate the gift and not take advantage 
  • Most importantly...in the spirit of  "paying it forward"
tell me...

what "pay if forward" gesture will you do for another
or what have you done already?

Also the wedding should take place in the Inland Empire or San Diego County,
if the wedding is outside of these areas then the winning couple should agree to pay for travel accomodations at cost


Please write me an email that tells me your story, who you and your spouse are,
how you met and why you think you as a couple should receive this gift.
Tell me in detail why a photographer is so important to you.

This email should illustrate to me the essence of who you are as people.

Share with me details of your wedding-location, and any special details.
I'm looking for honesty & sincerity....just be you.


The winner will be chosen by selecting the top 3 couples and then through a decision by myself  and a panel of 2 others we will decide who will win the wedding day package, the other 2 couples will still receive an engagement session sitting.


Starting today I'm looking for couples who will be getting married from Setember of 2010 all the way to the beginning of 2011 to enter this contest
then this contest will close and start again in the middle of 2011.

The winning couple will recieve the following services from
Vivid Essence Photography

An engagement session
(within the surrounding areas specified)

Up to 6 1/2 hours of wedding photography


private online gallery of images for viewing/purchasing by guests or family
A dvd of all images edited and ready for print  

Please browse my blog and website to see the quality of my work


 Email me at:

Photography@vividessencephotography.com

-subject line to say "pay if forward 2010"

or send me a message through
facebook

Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who is getting married or may know someone getting married, or if you would like to contribute to the winning couple feel free to email me at photography@vividessencephotography.com

Good luck to all and I can't wait to give this gift to a very deserving couple!




Tags: California wedding photography, free wedding photography, inland empire, san diego, fun, affordable, artistic, illustrative, diane lopez, vivid essence, your wedding, young, modern, fresh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates