Friday, July 2, 2010

DISNEYLAND

I've been meaning to post this for a while....my best friend came out from Colorado on her vacation and she invited us to join her for the trip to Disneyland....who can say no to DISNEYLAND!! So, we brought her two girls and my two boys packed up as early as we could manage with 4 kids and headed off. Now the thing with kids is....they have sooooo much energy....they make me feel extremely old....lol...We had soo much fun though. Here's some pics from the day....

Here they are waiting for the tram to come get us so we can go in....


My best friend and her girls, crazy thing....we've know eachother since elementary school been best friends since high school...We've got a million and one memories and the best are yet to come....

Me and my two oldest...I look crazy in this picture, lol....we're getting ready to go on Pirates of the Carribean, so they're doing they're hook fingers :)


She's beyond excited about getting ready to go into the haunted house....she's so funny...




I just love all the detail of the haunted house, it's gorgeous!


Here they are as soon as they were buckled, lol, they had the longest day ever


All in all it was a pretty magical day....the kids handled everything really well for the most part. No fighting a little bit of crying from being scared of some of the rides, just the boys though, go figure....the girls were champs, lol....I think the boys will definitely be ready when we go back the next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates