Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emma & Matt's Wedding

So I had the privilege of shooting Emma & Matt's wedding last Saturday at the Dos Lagos Lakeside venue in Corona and it was beautiful...her dress was amazing....the reception site like nothing I've ever shot....and this energy that could shoot someone to the moon. They were definitely in love and you could see it all over their faces.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

They each gave eachother a gift before the wedding...great minds think alike...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt helping his brothers with the final touches...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Their first look....
Photobucket

I loooove this!
Photobucket

You are stunning Emma...
Photobucket

Photobucket

My fave shot of the day!
Photobucket

This was truly a beautiful day Marie & I were soo glad to be a part of it.
 Congratulations Emma & Matt Ungeheier!!


If you liked what you saw then let me know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates