Saturday, July 3, 2010

Inspiration

The process of just getting inspired is always soo fun. You flip through magazines, you look on line at various blogs & websites. You walk through your neighborhood at dusk and notice random things, kids riding frogs instead of cars, people falling into big giant trash cans and dogs going at it like fireworks on the 4th of July.

I've been so busy with life lately, getting ready to finish some tests, always keeping the house clean behind 3 kids and trying to make sure my husband's happy and fed :) I forget sometimes to make some time for myself and just get inspired.

So lately, I've been motivating myself to get ready for some BIG shoots. I'm going to be doing some swimsuit shoots and some bridal shoots, being talking to some makeup artists, and event coordinators. I'm gonna start slowly and end with some phenomenal things!!

I can't wait to share with you some of my inspiration.

What inspires you?


These little guys inspire me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates