Thursday, July 8, 2010

Looking back at some of my fave shoots...

It's so fun to look back at some of the pics I've shot, sometimes I forget about the different things I've done and I zone in too much on what I'm doing now. When I first began shooting photography it was all about fashion for me...I LOVE FASHION. It's so versatile and I can really put a spin on who I am in the fashion sense.

I love making people just look good and feel good after they see their photos...it's funny because sometimes you don't realize how beautiful you are until you see it in a photo. You think "WOW, that doesn't even look like me!"....but it does, you just don't see yourself like that :) You don't see yourself the way others do and the way my camera catches you.

These pictures are of my two fave models ever....Enid (the gorgeous burnette) and Jessica (the blonde, most of the time)....They are also the nicest girls ever.....I love these pics of them....

It's not really hard to get a good picture I feel like...but it is hard to choose between the fabulous ones.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates