Friday, July 9, 2010

BRIDAL STYLE SHOOT

I shot with Hayley, who's a beautiful up ancd coming model, I knew she'd be a great model in one of the spare wedding dresses I had around. We managed to get Jenni Bailey to do hair and makeup which turned out fabulous. It was a really quick shoot because I had a meeting literally right after the shoot. But I just love the natural feel these pictures have.

I shot with all natural light, on my 5D with my 50 1.4 (my all time FAVE lens), it was around 6:30ish when we started, which was PERFECT! I loved the light that was available.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hayley and Jen....YOU GUYS ROCKED!!! I definitely look forward to working with you guys again and a crazy out of the box project....can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vivid Essence Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates